Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Almost Christmas...

MIL's Angel
 Been busy but all my Christmas presents but 2 are finished. I need to make 2 more Angel's but the people they are for know they are going to be late so I can take my time and not rush.
Grinch Ornament
 Made Hubby a Grinch ornament and it is already on the tree since he saw it before I could wrap it up. I also made a tangerine ornament for me because growing up we had a tangerine tree out back and it was my job to gather them in a basket each Christmas. So when I saw the ornament I knew I had to make it for me.
Tangerine Ornament
 Finish Taylor's hat made it in 2 days as I had to rush it finish it before MIL came to get the presents
Taylor's Hat
 yesterday to give to my Son and his family. So everything had to be wrapped and ready to go. I did get his slippers done also. So my Christmas stitching is done in time to spare. It feels weird not stitching til the last minute on Christmas eve.
Brant's Slippers
 So I'm working on stuff for me or might just finish up the Mandala Madness Cal but today I'm finishing a panda face in P.C.
P.C. Panda Graph
So on this fist day of winter it is a cold, wet, yucky 52 here in Florida so I'm staying in and staying warm. Won't be seeing any of the kids this Christmas it is the first time in 29 years that it has been just me and Hubby for the Holidays. So we are planing a quiet one for now.
Hope you all have a Blessed Yule & Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...