Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Santa Sack Swap 2016 Opened

Santa Sack Swap 2016
heating/cold pack
I unwrapped my Santa Sack Swap this morning. My Partner was Wendy from Stitch Duchess She sent me a neat heating/cold pack you jsut pop it in the microwave  or freezer for a bit. Also a cute stitching card that I can frame or take out and add to something else.
Flower stitching
 3 ornaments that are now hanging on my tree
Ornaments
 A lovely 2-sided table runner will be putting it on my computer desk. She said for Halloween but I can see using this year round. 😁
2 Sided table runner
 Lil' twister templates which is really cool as I haven't made any of those types of wall hanging yest but always wanted to, now to go hunting patterns.
quilt templates
 Also got some interesting FQ's not sure what I will make with them maybe something for one of the grandbabies.
FQ's
 And they all came wrapped up in this pretty paper, I forgot to take a before unwrapping picture.
Thanks so much for another lovely Santa Sack Swap.
Wrapping paper


3 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad that you like everything Cleary. I really enjoyed making the goodies for you. Those twister templates are so popular that I thought you might like to have a set. So glad that I got them for you. Thank you for my goodies as well.

Cheryll said...

Thanks Cleary for sharing what Wendy sent along to you...
HaPPy New Year as well...xox

Anonymous said...

Wow Cleary what awesome gifts you received,Chez's swap's are always so much fun.

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...