Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New YEAR!

clue 1
Happy New Year everyone! I'm working on the Quiltbug.com NYE/D mystery  you can find it at this link. I'm actually having fun sewing today and the bit I got done last night.
clue 1 block 4
 These are the fabrics I'm using for it this year, it has a panel so this will be different.
New Year day mystery fabric
 There is another NYD mystery you can do also at Merry Mayhem  I'm saving the clues  to it.
I'm almost done with the month of  January 2016 temp/sky blanket part not sure if I want to keep going or what on this yet. it is going to be huge. I think it will take 2 years to get it done because of the stitch-pattern I started with. So if I do con't with it then it will be a work on in-between other stuff project. At least I'm done writing down the temps and sky colors
2016 temp/sky blanket
 I so liked the cup cosy I had on my ugly one during Christmas that I'm making another one for winter I'm a bit further along than the picture and I will use whit buttons on it.
winter cup cosy
 Here is the one from Xmas I made last in 2015.
Xmas cup cosy
p.c. monkey face
 I'm also working on some Plastic canvas things this year. I missed doing them. I'm making animal faces on squares then going to make a box for them so when grands come see me I can help them learn there animals
Another thing I'm doing is the  Elk Studio's 2017 Make it for Me  you can find the link here, it will also be on the side bar for the month of January.


I guess I better get back to sewing. Hope you all have a Blessed 2017!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...