Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Granddaughter day!

Isabella and Me
 I spent yesterday at my MIL's house. While Hubby and Son did MIL's bushes I got to play with the grandbabies. Isabella is walking now and sure a cutie pie. She can feed herself and loves to play and show me things.
Carly and Me
I also got to play with Carly a bit she loves having her tummy tickled and has the cutest laugh and smile. She fell asleep while feed her her lunch. I had a wonderful day but was really tired when I got home. I forgot what running around after a toddler was like lol.
Spring boomark
 I have got some crafts done for swaps to be mailed out next month. A Bookmark and coaster
Spring coaster
Also still working on my Sandpiper shawl and Lily pond. Have also done some cross stitch.
Santa Village

ALTWL State done
Hope everyone has a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments: