Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Initial Heart Swap 2017

From Linda
 I was in this years Initial Heart Swap that Cheryll hosts every year. I got a wonderful embroidered banner from Linda C. At Sew Nicely   
From Linda
 Also got some yummy chocolate and ribbons, clips and a postcard and key-chain.  I really like everything and it was so worth the wait for it being a tad late.
I had Cheryll to make for this year and since she said she got the package I can show you what I made her. Also added a heart box of chocolates. I hope she liked everything.
For Cheryll
Can't wait til next year.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...