Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Wow February Already....

Sandpiper Shawl part 3
Been busy this last month, working on the Shawl cal love the way it is coming out. I'm also back into cross stitching since Hubby fixed my mag/light. I got another state done on the ALTWL, started the state in 2006 so it took a bit to finish lol
ALTWL state finished
 Also working again on my Santa Village finished the door and now working on the rest of the house
Santa Village SAL
As you can see this year is for me to finish my wips and UFO's. I also pulled back out my Lily Pond CAl and finishing the first blocks of it.
Lily Pond CAL blocks 1
 Finished the test crochet pattern and it is a puppy. I ended up adding the collar to it, love the way it came out and it is my going to my granddaughter Isabella for her 1st BDay on the 17th of this month.
Test pattern for puppy Cal
 Also finish the first of the animal faces now working on the monkey one.
Panda face
 Another UFO being done is Moonshine Quilt got step 3 finished, and the fabric for step 4 cut out to sew.
Moonshine step 3 finished.
I did the Initial  Heart swap this year and mailed out my gifts hopefully she will get them soon so I can post what I made her. Doing the Superbowl mystery tomorrow from QuiltBug.com you can find the information here Ghosts and Mosts Here is my fabric all cut out for it.
Super Bowl 2017 mystery fabrics
 So we have 2 BDay granddaughters this month that will be a year old and the other one is just turning 5 months. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Selene, Isabella & Carly
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...