Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day...


Filet crochet
 I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's day. Mine has been quiet but I did hear from both kids and got chocolate from Hubby so I'm happy. I've been learning Filet Crochet. It is so much easier then I thought it would be. Doing a wall hanging that says Home Sweet Home, I'm just now starting on the word sweet.  It takes awhile because I'm not fast but it is relaxing to work on.
Mini sal
 I am also doing the new Lakeside Needlecraft & Durene Jones SAL you can find the group by clicking on the name if you would like to join in. They just released the border part.

Sunflower

Made a crochet sunflower, need to finish the other flower I'm making also, didn't think it would end up this big though. I do like it.
Cheap Thrills part 2
Still working on Cheap Thrills and Moonshine BOM's.
I also started working again on my oldest wip my Fall afghan. One day I will finish it.
Fall Afghan
Oh and I'm going to be a grandmum again sometime in late Sept or early October. So another baby blanket to make soon. Well that is all for now. Hope you have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...