Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

been a long time since I've posted......

I've been very busy since my Hubby passed away on July 28, 2017. My world has been shattered and turned upside down. I'm slowly putting the pieces back together. I went to AZ in August and helped my daughter while she was in the hospital til Buffy was born. Came home last week after Hurricane Irma hit Florida and I could finally get a flight home. Not much damage to the house which is awesome.  haven't done much crafting lately, I did make a baby blanket for Buffy while I was there will post pictures in another post.
Hopefully things will start getting semi-normal soon and will be able to post more.
Have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...