Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, March 17, 2018

I'm slowly learning...

New mini wall hanging
 How to live without Hubby, it isn't easy and I have my days when I just want to run away and hide from everything. It is not as over-whelming as it was 7 months ago. But I still have so much to do with cleaning up the house and yard. It seams as if it will never end some days. But I'm getting there and the house only has 1 more room to clean up and the stuff in the yard. Which most of it can wait til my Son gets here.  I have been doing some crafts again. I wash a wall hanging I had that was a mix of cross stitch and fabric but it fell apart in the wash. I made it before I really learned to sew. So, I made it into 2 separate ones, the picture above and the unicorn picture below.
Resewing for wall hanging
 I also joined in the swap from my Quilting group on FB PQM and I made this lovely bin for my swap partner. I really want to make another one but bigger.
PQM Bin Swap 2018
 This is the one I got I really love the fabrics on it. I'm using it now to hold my cotton yarn.
Mine from the swap
Stocking
 I'm still working on the stocking, kind of hung up on how to do the heel. I will figure it out someday when it clicks what the pattern is telling me to do.
Halloween SAL
 I been slowing cross stitching again, I really need to get a stand as it hurts my wrists to hold Q-Snaps and hoops anymore. But that aside this is really fun to stitch. It is from Lakeside Needlecrafts The Halloween SAL.
AZ Cal part 1
 I'm also doing the Arizona Cal, I got the yarn pack from Wool Warehouse as a pick me up for myself. I'm still on part 1 but you can find the links to the free pattern here Pippin Poppycock
Spring Kitchen Cal
 I'm also crocheting the Spring Kitchen Cal by Snappy Tots, it is a paid pattern on Ravelry. I'm having fun making this towel so far.  The stitch is really easy and love the look of it.
Part 9 of MM Cal
I'm also still plugging away on my MM Cal, I'm almost done part 9 on the last row. So I will be half way finished. I think this is going in the living room when finished as it is huge already and heavy.
I've Also been learning to cook and freeze things for later in the month as most recipes are way to much to eat. But my cooking is a whole other post lol.
I hope everyone has a Blessed Week and I will try and blog more soon.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...